domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

Do seu lado.


Why are you striving these days? Why are you trying to earn grace? Why are you crying? Let me lift up your face. Just don't turn away. Why are you looking for love? Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough? To where will you go, child? Tell me where will you run. Tell me where you will run. And I'll be by your side, wherever you fall. In the dead of night, whenever you call. Please don't fight, these hands that are holding you... my hands are holding you. Look at this hands and my side, they shallowed the grave on that night. When I drank the world's sin, so I could carry you in, and give you life. I want to give you life. [...] 'Cause I, I love you. I want you to know that I, I love you. I'll never let you go.

By your side - Tenth Avenue North.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

sinta-se a vontade.